The advanced loading dock ramps act as liaison mechanisms between the warehouse and vehicles, making up for the difference in height between trucks and the floor of the building with total security for people and less damage to the goods. They allow access for industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet trucks, trolleys) directly from the tank to the truck, eliminating step and fill the gap between truck and building, contributing to the safety of the operator – and that is not the only advantage as they also help to protect the goods being transported. The loading dock ramps also provide users and companies more flexibility to the premises, because they improve the loading and unloading flow and reduce the waiting time of vehicles. Most of the options have a resting position that shows up almost vertically, leaving the courtyard for maneuver. There is also a release tab that is extensible to increase its length.
Specifications of most of the loading dock ramps
- Capacity of 6,000 kg to – usually – 10,000 kg
- Widths: From 2,000 to 2,200 mm (other measures on request)
- Length: From 1500-3150 mm
- Top floor non-slip sheet
- Automatically adjusts the truck height fluctuations during loading (more weight) or discharge (less weight in the back)
Why should any company decide to invest in the loading dock ramps
The loading dock ramps have been developed for use in loading docks and unloading, serving as bridges between the concrete dock and the floor of the vehicle body, swings to compensate for the variation of the bodywork floor height during operation allowing carts to access, pallet jacks, forklifts and others to facilitate, streamline and secure the loading and unloading operation. This is essential for many types of businesses, whether big or small. It is always important to invest in high quality equipment to improve safety and to reduce costs and issues. Even the forklift ramps are able to help companies a lot. The more you pay attention to simply details – that help a lot – the easier it will get to get your items coming and going day by day. Read more here.
Check out some of the main benefits of having high quality forklift ramps and other related equipment
- New buttonhole for graders electro-hydraulic dock (According to the safety rules and certificates from across, the world – make sure it is there);
- Optimizes labor by reducing costs, time spent in loading and unloading and reducing the chances of accidents;
- Increase load speed and unloading without compromising security, efficiency and the quality of the items being transported.
Always keep in mind!
Always rely on the department of Engineering and Trade to guide you in choosing the best forklift ramps for your company. Some of the solutions on the market might not be the real fit for your business. Make sure you talk to your coworkers and express all of the problems ever experienced with loading and unloading, that way you will really be able to choose the right loading dock ramps.